The Business Doctor

'eradicating the Mad Management Virus'

Saturday 20 March 2010

Its Not Just me!

Here are some of the comments I've received over the past few days following my 'Ban the Boss' programme on BBC One.


“My wife and I watched the programme on iplayer tonight and were so impressed with what you're doing. It was so inspiring to watch.”

“Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed "Ban the Boss" on Wednesday evening.  I've thought for a longtime that some Managers are not needed.  I work at a Hospital and was wondering if you've ever reorganised an NHS Trust?”

“Brilliant program, at one stage it looked as if the public sector was a 
step too far, however you had the tenacity (and the BBC camera crew) to stay with it.”

“Congratulations on a great effort.”

“Having just seen your programme this evening I wanted to congratulate you on
an excellent piece of work. Having an interest in business myself … it raised some important points. I especially enjoyed the format of the programme in which you provided commentary to the work which you were undertaking.”


“Well done again and definitely an hours TV worth spent viewing!”

"Having just watched your programme on BBC1 Wales I can only say how impressed I was….I wish you lots of luck with your campaign to rid the world of managers"

If managers and traditional academics think this liberation is going away.......

No comments:

Post a Comment